1) If you log to a game room and it states there is a java update that needs to be installed, please follow the directions it gives you.
There is a link the message provides to the java download page. Follow the directions it gives.
2) You must restart your computer after installing the update.
3) Come back to the website and log to a game room. You may get a pop-up that asks if you want to run the application. Click "yes". Now you should be able to access the game room.
IamGame is committed to protecting the privacy of consumers of its products and services and of individuals visiting our websites. We want to contribute to providing a safe and secure Internet environment for consumers.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By visiting this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of this Policy.
1. We will never give out any information linking your real name to your screen name unless you authorize us to do so, we are required by law to do so, or for the purpose of prize fulfillment. If served with a subpoena, search warrant, or court order, IamGame will comply and will provide the necessary information.
2. IamGame may use your personal information to target email advertisements to you or contact you, unless you tell us not to by contacting us at email@example.com. IamGame may use the information provided at registration (first and last name; address including city, state, zip code and country; year of birth, gender and e-mail address) or information obtained through third parties to target advertisements to you. Targeting is used to customize and enhance your IamGame experience by providing you with the most appropriate advertisements. If a visitor signs up for our VIP service, we also collect credit card information along with a billing address.
3. IamGame uses the services of DoubleClick for the serving and /or targeting of ads, promotions, and other marketing messages. To do this, DoubleClick collects anonymous data through the use of "cookies" (see definition below). The advertiser does not see your personally identifiable information. DoubleClick, a reputable third party, serves the advertisements that you see on the pages of our Web site. To learn more about DoubleClick, including their information gathering practices and "opt-out" procedures, please click here.
We use DoubleClick's Audience Network and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not providing this information used by these companies, click here.
5. We will not share your email address or other personal information with advertisers or other partners unless you choose to have your information shared. IamGame may also enhance or merge the personal information collected at its site with data from third parties. You may opt-in to having your information shared when you register on our site or at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you change your mind and no longer want to have your information shared, let us know at any time by contacting us.
6. IamGame does track certain general usage pattern information. I am Game may track certain types of information, including: what games people play, how long they have been an IamGame member (a "Member") and if they have won. This information is used in aggregate form to improve the IamGame website and may be provided, in aggregate form, to advertisers and partners. IamGame may also provide advertisers and/or other partners with aggregated information about our users that is not personally identifiable to illustrate trends and patterns.
7. IamGame logs Members’ IP addresses (the group of four numbers separated by periods, such as 18.104.22.168, that identifies a particular host computer) for the purposes of system administration, diagnostic, site tracking and reporting of aggregate usage information to our advertisers as well as tracking acquisition of iBUCKS. IamGame does not link IP addresses to information identifying IamGame members individually.
8. You are not required to receive any mailings from us or our sponsors that you do not wish to receive. During the registration process, you have the option to sign up to receive newsletters, sponsor offers and IamGame Reminders. If you wish to discontinue receiving these items, you may change your subscription preferences at any time by accessing and modifying your Account Info. You will need your password to access your Member Profile. If you have forgotten your password, you may obtain it by emailing us at email@example.com. A Member may change or update his or her personal information at any time by visiting the Account Info area of our site. At no time will an IamGame employee or company representative ask for your password via e-mail. If you ever receive such an inquiry, please notify IamGame at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. You do not have to participate in any surveys. From time to time, IamGame may solicit your opinion to determine your preferences and dislikes in order to provide you with a better product. These surveys are always optional to the user and your decision not to participate in a survey will not affect your status as a Member. Should you choose to participate, any information you give us may be used in aggregate form for further marketing purposes. We may also share the aggregated information with our partners. All third parties with whom we share information have independent privacy and data collection practices and I Am Game has no responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
10. IamGame will periodically purge from our database any e-mail or contact information obtained through the use of the "Tell A Friend" feature. IamGame "Tell A Friend" feature permits you to invite a friend to play at the IamGame Web sit. If you elect to use this feature, IamGame only temporarily stores your friend's e-mail address or contact information in our database.
11. IamGame has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The servers for our site are stored in a physically secured and climate controlled off-site facility. Beyond the physical protection of the servers, we protect against data loss by regularly backing up data, performing consistency checks with independently recorded log files to prevent tampering, and restricting access to information on our servers via several user authentication technologies. IamGame will make every effort to protect the quality and integrity of personally identifiable information. However, IamGame cannot ensure the security of any information Members transmit to us. Members submit such information at their own risk and agree to absolve IamGame of any liability. Members are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their screen names, passwords and/or any other account information.
12. While IamGame is careful in choosing its partners and advertisers, we are only responsible for content on web sites owned and operated by IamGame. All third parties associated with IamGame (including, but not limited to, advertisers, sponsors and other Internet sites) with whom we share information have independent privacy and data collection practices. IamGame does not control this collection of information and is neither responsible nor liable for such independent policies or actions.
13. Any personal information voluntarily disclosed by Members and posted on our Web site, on message boards and/or in chat areas may be viewed and used by others. If Members post personal information that is accessible to the public online, the Member does so at his or her own risk. Members accept that they may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
14. You may cancel your IamGame membership at any time. If for any reason you no longer want to be a registered Member of IamGame, please send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your request.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Membership Agreement